XTERRA NETHERLANDS 2020 CANCELLED
Next edition of XTERRA NETHERLANDS is on 11 and 12 September 2021.
You can register for one of the XTERRA NETHERLANDS races and the BENELUX CHALLENGE from 1 December 2020.
From 1 December, 2020 it is possible to register for one of the XTERRA NETHERLANDS races and the BENELUX CHALLENGE.
- With the registration XTERRA NETHERLANDS you agree with the general terms and conditions.
- Registration is possible till 1 September 2020.
- After-registration is only possible via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and only if the participation limits have not yet been reached.
- The participation includes one boat ticket for passenger and MTB transport.
- This does not apply to participants with an address on Ameland and for the 2nd and / or 3rd member of a team.
- With the registration XTERRA RELAY and SPRINT RELAY One boat ticket is included. Purchase the remaining tickets yourself.
- The boat ticket will be sent to the specified email address on 10 September and will be valid all the days until 20 September 2020 for boat transport Holwerd-Ameland. There is no control on return flights. Look for the reservation of vehicles in combination with participation in Transport.
- The participation package with race number and driver’s number can be picked up at the secretary’s office on Ameland on presentation of a valid identity card. Upon registration, the license that may have been given must also be shown.
- A day license is mandatory if the participant does not hold a valid athlete license. More information about the athletic and day license can be found on the website of the Dutch Triathlon Association (NTB).
- At RELAY and SPRINT RELAY, one of the participants must be in possession of a valid license, otherwise a day license is required.
- Look for the cancellation conditions and refund registration fees in the Terms and Conditions.
- No money will be refunded in the event of a change.
- If a surcharge applies for the newly chosen distance, it will be charged.
- Visual material of the event can be used for publication without permission.
Each participant in XTERRA NETHERLANDS participates, entirely at his own risk. The participant indemnifies the organization against all claims insofar as these are not covered by the supplementary insurance of the Dutch Triathlon Association. This also applies to the loss of (valuable) objects. For your own safety and for those of others, read all the information carefully and do not take any risks during the matches.
Upon registration, you indicate that you will comply with the competition rules of the Nederlandse Triathlon Bond (NTB) plus additional regulations, stipulations and competition instructions that apply to XTERRA NETHERLANDS. The information you provide will be used for the supplementary insurance policies taken out by the NTB. Your data can also be used for member site actions of the NTB. Your application will be transferred to a registration after the athlete has paid the registration fees to Sporteiland.